Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[phono-tx] Re: how phono processes are "listed"

 


In previous emails I have that the Easy Does It books are the words used
most for phonology so I have that book but I also have SPARC for phonology
and I"m confused why the processes are named so differently, for instance
"Consonant Singletons" in EDI, but that label doesn't show up in SPARC, there
are initial and final consonant deletion (not in EDI); SPARC lists
alveolars, but not in EDI. I have an article I printed I believe thru this site
that lists Primary Patterns and it has seven that are also some different; The
Giant Book of Phonology from SUper Duper has yet another way of
categorizing. So..........is there any one DEFINITIVE way of grouping these? Hodson
categorzies just a little differently also. Maybe there is no "right" way,
but just thought I'd check. THANKS
Carly

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
POSTS TO THE PHONOLOGICALTHERAPY (phono-tx) LIST ARE PRIVILEGED
Please do not forward, or publish, or distribute in ANY way,
posts to this electronic mailing list without the author's permission in writing.

MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment