SEARCH Honolulu Office
SEARCH is currently seeking a Project Director in Honolulu, Hawai’i to work on multiple projects across Hawai’i and the region. Interested candidates should possess the following qualifications:
· Master’s Degree or higher in Anthropology with an emphasis in Archaeology or related fields;
· 5 years full-time experience applying the theories, methods, and practices of Pacific (Micronesia and Polynesia) or Asian archaeology that enables professional judgments to be made about the identification, evaluation, documentation, or treatment of prehistoric or historic archaeological properties in the Pacific or Asia;
· Supervisory experience in Pacific (Micronesia and Polynesia) or Asian archaeology;
· Demonstrated ability to implement research designs and sampling strategies;
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including experience in writing technical reports and publications;
· United States citizenship; and,
· Ability to receive government security clearances.
Duties & Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
· Produce, develop and complete strategic and technical reports/publications;
· Provide oversight and direction in the field;
· Oversee laboratory work;
· Oversee geographic information systems (GIS); and,
· Analyze and interpret statistics and data to present a synthesis of findings in a report or GIS, as required by the task order.
Interested candidates, please submit a cover letter, resume, technical writing sample and three references to the SEARCH Human Resources Director, Amy Semesco: Amy@searchinc.com.
SEARCH is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug testing and a criminal background check are conducted upon hire. We treat all employment inquires confidentially.
Director of Human Resources
Southeastern Archaeological Research, Inc. (SEARCH)
1515 W. Smith Street, Orlando, FL 32804
Phone: 407-236-7711 Mobile: 407-399-8322 Fax: 407-236-7799
Archaeology—Architectural History & History—Maritime Archaeology
Orlando - Pensacola - Tampa - Gainesville - Jacksonville, FL—Jacksonville, NC — Columbia, SC —Williamsburg, VA— Honolulu, HI
***Please post or forward the following attachment to colleagues***
---ShovelBums.org - 2nd only to the trowel---
15,000+ of your peers can't be wrong. Find out more at:
The most important aspect of this list is that it is for one purpose only.: announcing jobs/non paying volunteer postings in the international CRM field at all levels; Field Tech, Professors, SHPO�s, etc... Caveat Emptor though my friends. Not all jobs pay the same, nor is their treatment of employees the same - as the companies are checking your references, you should also check them out - make sure they pay fair wages, treat their employees professionally, and do quality work. If you have at least a BA you deserve fair remuneration, so ask for it, and in turn you provide your employer with excellent service. You ARE a trained professional, NOT a "shovelbum" - the name is in jest - act professional, expect to be treated like one.
Join/change settings @
Unsubscribe send a blank e-mail to:
R. Joe Brandon - Founder
----- Useful CRM employment links -----
http://www.acra-crm.org/ Join acra-L the best mailing list a CRM professional can be on.
http://www.swanet.org/jobs.html SouthWest US work resource links.
http://www.archaeology.about.com all things archaeology.
http://www.geocities.com/underwaterarchaeologyjobs/ Underwater archaeology job updates
ShovelBums hiring rule #1. Always call 2-3 references before taking on a crew member!
<a Href=http://www.ShovelBums.org/join.html"> www.ShovelBums.org </a>
Shovel Bum & Shovel Bums are Trademarks of ShovelBums.org 1999-2004