Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [phono-tx] pls unmoderate me and question

 

Hi Maureen,

McKinney Independent School District in McKinney, TX runs a phonology
classroom called the PALS program. If you want, I can send you the email
address of their supervisor. If yes, my email is jenniferwetter@gmail.com.
Send me a message and I'll post on her email. I've also run the Release/
Speech Bud programme (www.release.ie) but that was for all needs, not just
severe speech impairments. What kinds of help are you looking for?

Best,
Jen

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
POSTS TO THE PHONOLOGICALTHERAPY (phono-tx) LIST ARE PRIVILEGED
Please do not forward, or publish, or distribute in ANY way,
posts to this electronic mailing list without the author's permission in writing.

.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment