Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Korean Vocabulary: List of Flowers

Korean Vocabulary: List of Flowers


Korean Vocabulary: List of Flowers

Posted: 30 Jul 2012 08:32 AM PDT

Flower 꽃 ggot Aloe Vera 알로에베라 alloebera Balsam 봉선화 bongseonhwa Begonia 베고니아 begonia Camellia 동백꽃 dongbaekggot Carnation 카네이션 kaneisyeon Chrysanthemum 국화 gukhwa Dandelion 민들레 mindeulle Lilac 라일락 raillak Lotus 연꽃 yeonggot Morning Glory 나팔꽃 napalggot Musa Coccinea 미인초 miincho Narcissus 수선화 suseonhwa Oleander 협죽도 hyeopjukdo ...


Red Bean Steamed Bun Recipe

Posted: 30 Jul 2012 12:48 AM PDT

I ALMOST BURNED THE HOUSE DOWN twice in 30 minutes yesterday! I was vacuuming the floor and suddenly the wire of the power extension socket caught fire. And then, I boiled my mum's pot dry. Luckily, it's stainless-steel. I've learned something; never pour cold water into a hot dry pot. This recipe was inspired by Korean Mugwort buns ...


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment